Media Contact: LaShaun Collier 239-745-3700 firstname.lastname@example.org News Release September 21, 2017 For Immediate Release Media Alert: Florida SBDC at Florida Gulf Coast University Offering On-site Mobile Assistance Center for Small Businesses Impacted by Hurricane Irma WHAT: The Florida SBDC at Florida…
What are Emergency Bridge Loans? Emergency Bridge Loans are short-term, interest-free working capital loans are intended to “bridge the gap” between the time a major catastrophe hits and when a business has secured longer term recovery resources, such as sufficient…
What Our Clients Say
I overcame the obstacle of funding my franchise business. With the help of the Florida SBDC I as able to secure an SBA Express Loan to open my business, Swimtastic.
One of the benefits of the Florida SBDC consulting services is they are no cost, and the best part is the consultants have been business owners who bring with them a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience.
Mission Statement: We are a customer-driven organization of business professionals, dedicated to helping small businesses succeed, by enthusiastically providing creative solutions which exceed customer, employee, and stakeholders’ expectations.
- 10 Ways Slackbots Will Change the Future of Work
- Maine Might Legalize Drive-Through and Internet Cannabis Sales
- 4 Ways Guest Blogging Grows Your Blog Audience Quickly
- 10 Surprising and Inspiring Quotes About Success and Leadership From the Genius Behind The Beach Boys' 'Pet Sounds'
- Real Time Advertising: Instantaneous Replay Ads Can Double Your Revenue