The Florida Small Business Development Center at Florida Gulf Coast University is proud to announce the “Final Four” and share our gratitude with all of the nominees for Distinguished Entrepreneur of Southwest Florida for 2015. The 2015 Distinguished Entrepreneur of Southwest Florida Finalists are:
- JoAnn Elardo, owner of Cape Spirits Inc., Wicked Dolphin Rum
- Christopher Spiro, owner of Spiro & Associates, Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations
- Mark Loren, owner of Mark Loren Designs
- Gary K. Mart, owner of Global Tech LED, LLC.
The Florida SBDC at FGCU would also like to thank the following nominees:
- Dean E. Schreiner, dESCO, LLC
- Deborah Greenfield, Greenfield Advertising Group, Inc.
- Key C. Powell, Key Security Services
- Fran Peters, Island Vacations of Sanibel & Captiva, Inc.
- Mark Veit, AAE Glass, LLC
- Derick S. Fay, Around the Clock Fitness
- Nella DeCesare, WBN Marketing LLC
- David Crowther, CFS Roofing Services
- John Benkert, CPR Tools
- Kimberly Campanella, The Bicycle Center of Port Charlotte, Inc.
- William Scott, Marbles, LLC
- Kevin Olesen, Sweet Odin’s Danish Bakery
- Ted Bill, Pelican Wire Company, Inc.