Kevin Brady, International Trade Specialist, FGCU, Lutgert College of Business
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 239-745-3700
Mr. Brady has been retained as the International Trade Specialist for Lee, Collier, Hendry, Glades and Chalotte counties. His focus will be on consulting companies currently involved with global import/export and clients looking to expand their business internationally. He is a NASBITE International, Certified Global Business Professional and a member of the Academy of International Business.
His primary areas of experience and expertise include:
- Global Sales & Marketing Management
- International Business Planning & Development
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Import/Export Operations
- Logistics Planning & Management
- Foreign Procurement
He has an extensive background with global trade, serving as an International Sales Manager and Director of International Sales for two wholesale companies, over a 14 year period. During that time he developed distribution and partnerships in 40+ foreign markets, while also establishing warehousing, sales, and service facilities. Additionally, he worked for a Fortune-500 global logistics provider and has expertise with ocean/air freight forwarding, customs brokerage, 3rd party logistics/warehousing, import/export compliance, and supply chain management.
Mr. Brady is a native of Baton Rouge, LA and has a B.A. degree in Liberal Arts from Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA. He resides in Cape Coral, FL with his wife and two sons.
Consulting Areas / Expertise / Certifications
- Business and Strategic Plan Assistance
- Business Plans
- Export & Trade Counseling Certification Intermediate SBA
- Export & Trade Counseling Certification Introductory SBA
- Global Marketing Strategy Essentials
- International Market / Export Assistance
- Market / Sales Growth Assistance
- NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional
- Revenue Generation
- Strategic Plan