Shopping small helps our local small businesses in a BIG WAY!
Yes, it is time again for the holiday bustle. Black Friday is just…okay, the same shopping flurry as the year before. If you want to really find a good deal, local products, including microbrews and specialty treats for your favorite pet, #ShopSmallBiz. For shoppers, we have free information from the SBA to help you in planning your holiday shopping, including finding local area businesses who are participating. As a bonus, if you are an American Express (AMEX) card holder, all you have to do is register online to let AMEX know you are participating in the Shop Small campaign and you will receive 2x’s the rewards on those purchases from November 26 through December 31. It’s a win-win for everyone.
- Check out our featured small businesses Here
- Find participating small businesses in your area
- Get advice on how to prepare for the holiday season at the SBA’s blogs:
- 6 Ways to Maximize Your Return on Sponsoring or Hosting Holiday Events
- 7 Holiday Marketing Tips on a Limited Budget
- 5 Ways to Market Your Business for the Holiday Season
- Start Now to Plan Your Holiday Retail Marketing Campaign
- How to Market Your Business with an Event
- 33 Creative Ideas for Small Business Holiday Marketing