Ready to get schooled on winning the game of federal, state and local government contracting?
The U.S. federal government is the world’s largest single buyer of products and services (with steady demands), but mastering the skills to acquire the contacts and wins contracts is easier said than done.
Let us help you shortcut your learning curve, the Florida PTAC at Florida Gulf Coast University co-sponsored by the Florida SBDC at Florida Gulf Coast University and the Lee County Economic Development Office of Southwest Florida is offering a first-of-it’s-kind in the area contracts and acquisitions educational training for SWFL businesses looking to sell to the government.
Do you have a certification designation and don’t know how to leverage it? Have you been in the contracting game for a while but want insider tips on how to maintain your leading edge? Have you been submitting proposals, without success?
The course offerings will teach you:
- How to navigate the regulations and standard, so you can secure a contract
- How to ‘talk-the-talk’ of government contracting
- Methods to ‘hack’ the proposal process (without losing your marbles)
- The tips and techniques for understanding the rules of engagement with government deals
- The best way to gain clarity around the daunting paperwork process—with real life examples of what to do (and what not to do)
- Effective marketing sequences to keep you top-of-mind with THE key player—the contracting officer
We’re getting granular! “Contact to Contracts” is not an event, it’s an education. You’ll take home a curriculum binder as a ready-reference for everything you will learn. Transform the downsides of government contracting into upsides for your business.
This is the ‘go-to’ training event of the year that help euip you increase your probability to successfully complete RFPs and show up more confidently at the expos, matchmaker events, and symposiums—plus, it’s free for your business