Gain knowledge from local bankers on how to make your business more bankable while networking with other businesses.
Join the Florida SBDC at FGCU, in collaboration with the Florida Bankers Association, on Tuesday, November 28, at 8:30 AM to learn how you can make your business bankable. The event will be held at FineMark National Bank & Trust, 8695 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33919.
Learn from the top banks in the community, network with other business owners and bankers, and more.
Registration is required. Only 60 seats are available. Register by November 21, 2023.
8:30 AM-9:00 AM: Networking, Light breakfast & refreshments – Sponsored by FineMark National Bank & Trust
9:00 AM-10:30 AM: Intros, Panel, Discussion and Q + A (Community Room)
FineMark National Bank & Trust – 8695 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33919
(corner of College Parkway and Winkler Road)
- Alex Sanchez, President of Florida Bankers’ Association, Panel Moderator
- Jessica Dunleavy, Senior Vice President, Senior Lending Office of FineMark National Bank & Trust
- Miles Tamburri – Vice President Business Banking Relationship Manager at Fifth Third Bank
- Rudi Hamer – Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer, and Relationship Manager at Sanibel Captiva Community Bank
- Greg Blurton, Vice President, Senior Commercial Lender at Edison National Bank