Florida SBDC at FGCU (Fort Myers, FL) – Women in business, women starting a business, and aspiring businesswomen are invited to join The Florida Small Business Development Center at Florida Gulf Coast University for a brand new and exciting event designed exclusively for them. Women Excelle aims to equip women with the knowledge, skills, and resources necessary to thrive in the business world. The event will take place on October 12, 2023, at The Club at Grandezza.
“We invite all women in Southwest Florida who are passionate about business to join us in embracing their strength, unleashing their potential, and excelling in the vibrant world of business,” says Regional Director Dorian Zwierewicz.
Women Excelle is committed to creating a dynamic learning environment that provides valuable insights and resources to propel women toward success. With a diverse range of informative sessions, invigorating panelists, and esteemed keynote speakers, attendees will gain invaluable insights and practical advice from industry experts. Speakers will include:
- Dr. Meagan Baskin, Associate Professor of Management and Director of the Southwest Florida Leadership Institute at Florida Gulf Coast University
- Stephanie Green, Regional President Fifth Third Bank, N.A. (South Florida)
- Cotrenia Hood, CEO of Steel Bleu
- Tasheekia Perry-Harris, Author and Founder of Crowning Daughter for Success Enrichment Program
- Dr. Aysegul Timur, President of Florida Gulf Coast University
- Lorena Vargas-Schultz, Owner of International Roofing, LLC
A special thank you to our Hallmark Sponsor Fifth Third Bank for their continued support.
Women Excelle will take place at The Club Grandézza on October 12, 2023. Registration is now open and interested participants can secure their spot by visiting fsbdcswfl.org/women-excelle/. For sponsorship opportunities or further information, please contact Donna Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.