This Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency.
- Federal FL State, FL County, Steps to Register:Federal contract opportunities:Step-1 The Company has to register at www.sam.gov for federal
Step-2 View federal opportunities over $25K at www.fbo.gov
Step-3 Find an opportunity and get guidance from PTAC.FL state contract opportunities:Step-1 The Company has to register at www.dms.myflorida.com
Step-2 State of FL sends e quotes $1-35K and $35K and above to the designated email.
Step-3 Find an opportunity and get guidance from PTAC.FL county and FL city government contract opportunities:Step-1 The Company has to register at the www.fsbdcswfl.org links for the specific FL county and city government.
Step-2 View FL county and city government opportunities at the specific (FL county and city government) web site
Step-3 Find an opportunity and get guidance from PTAC.Distribution of funds by the Federal Government
- There are two ways the Federal Government is going to distribute the funds:1-Contract Opportunities-Go to www.fbo.gov for contract opportunities (Register at www.sam.gov )2- Federal Funds Distribution to States, Counties, Cities- The State will receive the grant funds and then contract for the required services through their agencies i.e., FL Department of Transportation, Road Construction (Register at https://vendor.myfloridamarketplace.com to do business with the state agencies of FL. Also register with each county and city in FL)
Business and Government Samples
- 1-Sample-Price and Price-Justification-2018
- 6-sample Products-excel-2018
- Sample-Capability Statement-2018
- sample-Credit Card Order Form-2018
- sample-Time Sheet-master-2018
- W-9 form
- Federal Procurement Process
- Steps to finding Federal Government Opportunities
FGCU-SBDC-PTAC Social Media Links
FL OSD Document Checklist
- ISO Certification: Specific federal solicitations, and many overseas companies, require ISO certification as part of the award and contract performance requirements. ISO certifications are specific; There are over 100 different standards for ISO.
To learn more, go to the ISO website
- Travel and Expenses on Government Contracts
Federal Per Diem Rates (web)
- Federal Procurement: The new System for Award Management (SAM). The following documents provide an explanation of the System.
SAM Overview (PDF)
SAM Interface Overview (PDF)
- Federal Opportunities (web)
- The CAN-SPAM Act A Compliance Guide for Business (PDF)
- Federal Government Subcontracting Goals – Example (PDF)
Free Video Tutorial