- Cyber Security and Government Contracts – Information You Need to Know
- Doing Business with the Defense Logistics Agency (PDF)
- ISO Certification: Specific federal solicitations, and many overseas companies, require ISO certification as part of the award and contract performance requirements. ISO certifications are specific; There are over 100 different standards for ISO.
To learn more, go to the ISO website
- Travel and Expenses on Government Contracts
Federal Per Diem Rates (web)
- Federal Procurement: The new System for Award Management (SAM) will be implemented beginning in the first half of 2012. The following documents provide an explanation of the System.
SAM Overview (PDF)
SAM Interface Overview (PDF)
- WOSB NAICS Codes (PDF)
The new SBA Program, Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) NAICS codes are shown in this document. The listed NAICS codes are the only codes identified for WOSB set-a-sides at the federal contracting level.
- Federal Opportunities (web)
- The CAN-SPAM Act A Compliance Guide for Business (PDF)
- Federal Government Subcontracting Goals – Example (PDF)
- Free Video Software Tutorial-Word, Excel, Power Point, other software applications (web)